Friday, January 17, 2014

Life News, ect in List Form

1. Gosh, this winter has had me down in the dumps.

I'm happy to report, however, that I am on the upswing of whatever this bleak mood has been and the world is looking brighter.  It doesn't hurt that it has been warmer and sunnier these past few weeks.

2. I've been toying around with the idea of starting a little herb company to sell salves on and teas.  It would be my greatest dream realized to help heal people with plants.

3. I love the way roses smell.

4. I have been eating beans like crazy these days.  White beans, kidney beans, black beans.  You name it, I eat it.

5. I tried to make some yucca soap today and when I cut open the root it had rotted from the inside out.  Gross!  And sad...roots are hard to come by.

6.  I have been loving ginger tea for nausea lately. Have you tried it?

7. My lucky number is 16.  Isn't that odd?

8. I can't think of anything else to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment