Monday, August 12, 2013

My Imaginary House: Kitchen

I have a teensy tiny kitchen in my home now that also serves as a laundry room so I'm constantly trolling the internet (pinterest) for small kitchen ideas.  Not that I can or would do any MAJOR remodeling as I'm renting and also poor, but it's nice to dream about!  I am drawn to open shelving, herbs all around, sunshine, butcher block counter tops and jars full of grains and other such kitchen goodness.  All the pictures here are from Gabi over at Moon to Moon, a blog I have been following for literally YEARS.  She's amazing.  I bet her house is like an earthy, bohemian dream.

I love the coca-cola box at the top and the open shelves! 

Turquoise walls and rows of jars...mmmmm

What a dream to have an eat-in kitchen!  And oooo that exposed brick! 

Hanging herbal goodness ;)

I love how bright and sunny and fresh this is

Open shelves and COLOR even with white walls and cabinets 

BUTCHER BLOCK 

I love the hanging things.  This could be done with a tension rod, no? 

No comments:

Post a Comment