Thursday, August 15, 2013

Songs To Motivate You

If I'm being completely honest, I don't love my job.  It sometimes takes a little work for me to get pumped up to go at 6pm and know that I'll be there until 8am.  It definately is not something I want to be doing the rest of my life, but I try to stay positive and realize that I'm exactly where I need to be for a reason.  God has a plan for me and I pray every shift that I can touch the patient's I have in some way and remain tender, kind, and compassionate.  Anyway, these songs help me stay motivated:


One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks
"It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen and we find the reasons why one step at a time." 

Stronger by Kanye West
"Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger." 

It's My Life by Bon Jovi
"It's my life and it's now or never.  I ain't gonna live forever."

Beautiful Day by U2
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

Stand By Me by Ben E. King
"When the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we see...No I won't be afraid, Oh I won't be afraid...Just as long as you'll stand by me." 

Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
"Rising up, straight to the top.  Has the guts, got the glory."

Champion by Kanye West
"Did you realize that you are a champion?"

All the Above by Maino
"See me come up from nothing to be living my dreams"

Number One by Nelly
"I am number one!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment