Tuesday, October 8, 2013

All Purpose Skin Salve


This is hands down my favorite salve to make, and the one that my friends all go crazy for.  I usually don't have any left for myself!  It's simple, really, after making the herbal oil.  To make a salve, follow these more detailed instructions here: (Click me!)




All Purpose Skin Salve

Lavender Flowers
Calendula Flowers
Rose Buds
Lemon Balm
Comfrey
Carrier oil like almond oil or extra virgin olive oil 
1 ounce of beeswax
Lavender essential oil
Containers to pour the salve into


Instructions: Create your herbal oil and let it infuse for six weeks in a sunny window.  Then combine one cup of the strained oil with one ounce of beeswax.  Add ten drops of lavender essential oil and pour into your desired containers.  This salve is magical for cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites, stings, rashes, itchy skin, dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, sunburns, and other skin-related issues.  I use it for my lips, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment