Thursday, November 7, 2013

Leila's Traumatic Outfit

I dress up my dog.

There-I said it.  I'm one of those people.  But I think she likes it.  Every time I pull out a new outfit, she runs to me all shaky-excited and waits for me to slip it on over her head.

Recently, she was wearing her jack-o-lantern outfit because it's that season and she laid down on her favorite run in the front of the living room door.  Suddenly, as I'm reading my book, I hear a terrified bark and look up to see Leila frantically running around the living room with the rug stuck to her.  She's dragging it but she was fairly certain it was chasing her.

As it turns out, the exposed velcro underneath had stuck to the rug and pulled it up with her when she tried to move.

Now she won't wear that sweater.

Trauma

No comments:

Post a Comment